Dňa 27. 3. 2020 o 9:52 Peter N. M. Hansteen napísal(a):
Is there a simple command to list update canditates of binary packages for
latest release? (For cron script). Something similar to 'syspatch -c' for
base system or m:tier 'openup -c'. 'pkg_add -us' is simulation of upgrade.
pkg_info may be suitable command for such feature.

would 'pkg_add -un' be suitable?I think not, tool should be simple comparator of local installed and
repository version of packages, not 'reporting the steps'.
-n  Don't actually install a package, just !report the steps! that
    would be taken if it was.

To this time I alway use 'openup -c' from cron, but now openup is not for actual version of system.

--
JR
+421 903 550345