On 2/22/06, Bob Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         I think this was because you had two spamd-setups running.
>
>         spamd will only service once configuration connection at
> a time.
>
>         -Bob

well I run spamd-setup only daily, and of course I assume that at any
particular point in time there should be only one instance running. so
what you saw was just the state of the server after two days without
removing the stale spamd-setup instances. as I said, after killing and
restarting spamd, everything is fine now. before this, I could kill all
instances of spamd-setup and it wouldn't help.

--knitti