I'm using Vultr to host my mail server. All it requires is a note to support
asking all mail ports be opened and they will comply. $5 US a month and they
support OpenBSD.

You could also look into https://openbsd.amsterdam/ for your hosting needs.
They seem to be just what you are looking for.

 - chris