Amen to all that.  Arch Linux worked for me for many years, but the
Arch philosophy of adopting bleeding edge software has become
increasingly difficult to deal with, given the corporate takeover of
Linux.  Started out with BSD in the early days, moved to Slackware,
Debian, and then Arch.  Finally got fed up and explored the major BSD
derivatives and OpenBSD was the only one I found where things just
work (most of the time!).

Kudos to Theo and everybody involved.  I try to help where I can,
though my abilities and time are limited even in retirement.

Dave

--
David J. Raymond
david.raym...@nmt.edu