nevermind I got the book you guys need to lighten up a little I understand
that a lot of people on here and highly intelligent and everything some
people is in here is a very intelligent they just can't communicate so
therefore I need to be lenient sometime I'm not fussing I'm just saying
don't make people want to turn away that may be able to get gold vital help
like maintaining packages or either bringing new packages like B complex if
necessary Bluetooth

 cheers George's