I would like to use my webcam and its built in mic with my headphones plugged
into the internal audio of my NUC. I don't have a combo headphones + mic.

The C310 mic is on rsnd/1. When I change the default to this my speakers on
rsnd/0 don't work as they get set to the C310, which doesn't have any speakers.

Is there a way to set the mic to one channel and the speakers to another? Or
merge the speakers from channel rsnd/0 and rsnd/1 together and have them output
on rsnd/0?

Thanks.

The DMESG snipit:
uhub1 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0 "VIA Labs, Inc. USB2.0 Hub"
rev 2.10/b.e0 addr 2
uvideo0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0 "Logitech Webcam C310" rev
2.00/0.12 addr 3
video0 at uvideo0

uaudio0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 3 "Logitech Webcam C310" rev
2.00/0.12 addr 3
uaudio0: class v1, high-speed, sync, channels: 0 play, 1 rec, 2 ctls
audio1 at uaudio0

"Intel 100 Series PMC" rev 0x21 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 not configured
azalia0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 100 Series HD Audio" rev 0x21: msi
azalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0283, Intel/0x2809, using Realtek/0x0283
audio0 at azalia0