Hi,

on 6.6-RELEASE amd64, (sys)patched up to 019_smtpd_exec, I am noticing these:

Apr 29 17:23:33 bgp1 bgpd[42338]: neighbor IP.ADD.RE.SS (desc): bad AGGREGATOR, AS 0 not allowed, attribute discarded

My bgpd.conf is almost default, announcing my AS to two upstream peers.

I wrote to my peer, they said they are not sending me AS 0, and to clear my session.

After 'bgpctl neighbor desc clear' I'm still getting these messages.

Is this related to:
[https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=156510627921885&w=2]

Can I safely disregard this, and wait for next release for these messages to disappear?

Thank you in advance,

After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/