On 5/6/20 9:58 AM, infoomatic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I realized wireguard is not available as binary package for i386. Since
> this is my only 32bit machine I would setup 32bit VM to build the
> package.
There are two packages wireguard-tools and wireguard-go

Both have been recently updated to work on all platforms, if you are running
-current you should have them available. I don't think they have been backported
to 6.6

 Is it possible to compile it from ports for 32bit? (or is the
> missing package a sign that it's not available for 32bit architecture?)

Yes, both of them can be compiled manually, take a look at the Makefile[1]
to see what the build time dependencies are

[1]https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/wireguard-go/