I believe loongson people are primaly after running some Linux distros for
their processor (new ones), but maybe if you ask them directly about their
plans to donate people's effort / hardware to OpenBSD, might be a good
start:

I asked some months ago about buying Loongson out of China to play wth,
but got no luck.

main point of contact inside Loongson, at least for for alpine Linux port,
is this one:

&#21016;&#23567;&#19996; <liuxiaod...@loongson.cn>

maybe some others can help:

www.loongson.cn</liuxiaod...@loongson.cn></duch...@loongson.cn></houfangd...@loongson.cn></huangjia...@loongson.cn></wangm...@loongson.cn></wang...@loongson.cn></wanghuaiq...@loongson.cn></wanghon...@loongson.cn></aria...@dereferenced.org>

be safe.

--
Fabio Martins