Hi,

thanks to everyone who sent me tips and ideas about the topic.

At the moment I am testing "negated table" approach, which seems to work fine:

block log all
pass in on $vlan_guests from $vlan:guests:network to ! <unroutable>

...where table <unroutable> is list of subnets I don't want to be reachable from guest vlan (basically <martians> table from pf FAQ).

I have also been testing "table with negated records" approach, which also seems to work fine

block log all
pass in on $vlan_guests from $vlan:guests:network to <routable>

...where routable is list of negated subnets I don't want to be reachable from guest vlan (basically <martians> table from pf FAQ but with negated records, plus 0.0.0.0/0 on top). Could it be that pf FAQ is outdated about 0.0.0.0/0 shouldn't be used in tables? pfctl has no problem adding, removing and listing 0.0.0.0/0 subnet in tables.

I'll test some more and send some feedback.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/