Hi,

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 08:22:46PM +0200, Eric Auge wrote:
> forgot to ask in my previous mail but did you check your sndioctl settings?
> $ sndioctl
> input.level=0.494
> input.mute=0
> output.level=1.000
> output.mute=0
> app/aucat0.level=1.000
> app/aucat1.level=1.000
> app/mumble0.level=1.000
> app/mumble1.level=1.000

I had a fiddle with those, but I think mixerctl exposes all of those
(albeit under different names) apart from the app-specific controls.

By the way, in your previous mail you had master muted.

I loaded your exact settings, unmuted master, and still nothing.

I think the next step is to try some linux usb image and see if it works
there. If not, I'm suspecting hardware.

I know that a Lenovo engineer has had this machine open when they
recalled the machine due to some dangerous battery-related something or
other. I wonder if they forgot to plug something in...

Anyway, thanks for your help -- much appreciated.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk