Hi Again,

Couple of points regarding this new feature:
> Imported dt(4), a driver and framework for Dynamic Profiling, and an
> accompanying bug tracer that speaks the dt(5) language.

What is this "bug tracer" executable called? So far I have been unable to
find it :(

Could it be that this is a reference to the DTrace project?

There is, I think, a typo in https://www.openbsd.org/plus67.html where
the same sentence refers to "bt(5)" i.e. "Bravo Tango":
> Imported dt(4), a driver and framework for Dynamic Profiling, and an
> accompanying bug tracer that speaks the bt(5) language.

FYI, on my freshly sysupgraded 6.7 system there is a man page for "dt" in
section 4, but nothing is found for dt in 5 i.e.
> man: No entry for dt in section 5 of the manual.

(Also not for bt.)

Just FYI, in the Web page https://www.openbsd.org/67.html "dt(5)" is a
link to just "dt" which then takes the user back to the section 4 page.

Cheers,
Robb.