On Thu, 28 May 2020 at 12:27, infoomatic <infooma...@gmx.at> wrote:

> I just don't get it why some people put so much energy into bashing a
> free product instead of just ignoring it if they really hate it. The
> time would have been better spent on supporting/improving OpenBSD or
> another project.

You can say the same for 99.9% of all open source/free software:
because they are free, in the public eye and easy to access, they
attract more attention than products you have to pay a fortune for.
Who criticises a k$ software with no source attached? This is the
downside of  "given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow".

--
Ottavio Caruso