Hi Misc,

I am trying for the first time to scan a document on

predrag@oko$ uname -a
OpenBSD oko.int.bagdala2.net 6.7 GENERIC.MP#2 amd64

Can somebody familiar with the changes in permissions between releases
and 6.6 and 6.7 help me out how to enable scanning for a non root user
This is what I am talking about

predrag@oko$ scanimage -L

now as a root

predrag@oko$ doas scanimage -L
doas (pred...@oko.int.bagdala2.net) password:
device `snapscan:libusb:000:003' is a EPSON EPSON Scanner flatbed
scanner

I can confirm that the scanning works as expected on 6.7 minus
permission problem. Actually even changing permission on /dev/ugen* from
current 600 to 660 (as it was on 6.6) would not allow me to use XSane
for scanning.

Cheers,
Predrag