punoseva...@gmail.com (Predrag Punosevac), 2020.06.08 (Mon) 23:57 (CEST):
> It seems that there is another change on 6.7 perhaps among packages
> which broke printing for me. I am using built in LPD to print onto the
> network connected Brother HL-5250DN. I am getting row PostScript output
> on the printer instead of the document.

I think I've seen the same. Though I could still print simple text
files, like "cat foo.txt | lpr".
Printing PDFs from xournal failed, with raw PS output as you describe.

The machine is currently not available, probably online this afternoon,
will post the configs then.

I guess you want to avoid it, but cups still works on that machine.

Marcus