Hi misc@!

I'm trying to run a script whenever I get a new IP address from my ISP over
pppoe0. They disconnect me occasionally and the router reconnects then, eg.:
/bsd: pppoe: GENERIC ERROR: RP-PPPoE: Child pppd process terminated
/bsd: pppoe0: received unexpected PADO
last message repeated 2 times

I have this as the last line in /etc/hostname.pppoe0:
!/bin/sh /etc/hostname.pppoe0.script pppoe0 0.0.0.1

It doesn't seem to be executed when this happens, only when I reboot the
router. Is the culprit here something along the lines of not (re)configuring
the interface with ifconfig up/down (in which case the script would run),
instead only getting disconnected and reconnecting?

Daniel