Hello,
I notice that in the current manual
there is an option to  export none, default-route  with the
explanation below in the manual

export (none|default-route)If set to none, no UPDATE messages will be
sent to the neighbor. If set to default-route, only the default route
will be announced to the neighbor. When export is modified the
neighbor session needs to be reset to become active.

I was wondering is there an easy way to announce the default + full
tables for BGP customers who want to choose to migrate from default
routing to full table without contacting me ...

something inside me says it would be wrong to add 0.0.0.0/0 network
(although if memory serves me correctly previous versions of OpenBGPd
would politely decline to do that :) and filter the crap out of that
for upstream Transit and Peers (non Customers ) ...

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.