normal. I can't (I don't know how to) figure out the involved files ...
"du" is not really helping nor "fstat"  ... Is there anything else
i could test?

On 25.06.2020 09:29, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2020-06-24, Salvatore Cuzzilla <salvat...@cuzzilla.org> wrote:
After few attempts, I can't still don't understand what's going on
it seems that the only way to free up the /var folder is to restart the
tor's daemon.

"pkill -HUP -u _tor -U _tor -x tor" didn't help ...

Other ideas?

Did you figure out what files are involved?

If it's logs, use syslog instead.

-------
:wq,
Salvatore.