Thank you for the advice. I will search for those ones and see what I can find.

I still need to solve the printer issue. So far it looks like receipt printers
use very simple interfaces. Somebody engineered ppd files for Zjian printers
for Linux, but I don't know if the OpenBSD kernel would interface with them.
They are certainly not in the USB Product/Vendor database of the kernel. Maybe
they would show as Unknown Printers?

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint:
BB5A C2A2 2CAD ACB7 D50D  C081 1DB9 6FC4 5AB7 92FA