Just to chime in uselessly, I am having no end of trouble with IPv6 on
various machines. I cannot get IPv6 to work either on my PC-ENGINES
APU connected to a FRITZ!box or my VPS at tinykvm.com; but for
whatever reason things work better (although not completely) at
vultr.com. As far as I know the setups are identical, but of course
the "upstream" network is different in each case. Luckily I don't
really need IPv6 so I just decided to ignore the issues. But that
doesn't feel very satisfying. (And my Google-fu must be terrible
because I cannot seem to find a single OpenBSD IPv6 tutorial that
actually works when I try to go with it.)