Den tors 3 sep. 2020 kl 14:55 skrev Ernest Stewart <
erneststewar...@hotmail.com>:

> I was actually wondering about using netmask 0xffffffff for the external
> interface. As you noted, they are different networks, I just wanted to be
> able to use any 192.168/16 ip address in the internal network and use
> nat-to and rdr-to in Computer1 so every packet going to or from the ISP
> router comes from or goes to 192.168.1.10 (and block everything else).
>
> But still, that (external connections) is the last thing I am going to
> test. At the moment not even a ping from two directly connected computers
> that are actually sending and receiving the packets (according to tcpdump
> in both computers) seems to work...

The setup for computer01 is still weird, it thinks it has 4 interfaces on
the same identical network, because all the nets overlap,  except it
doesn't overlap physically because they are on separate cards. Just grab
any "how to build networks guide" and start using separate network
numbering for separate networks and things will work out better. The fifth
network card which points to your ISP device is smaller, but still inside
those 4 others, which also is a bad choice.

The way comp01 is set up on your first mail makes it equally valid for it
to send out a packet on any of the 5 network cards to try to reach
192.168.1.254 for instance. This is of course not how you set up a box with
5 networks (even if "the network" is just a cable from comp1-re1 to
comp2-re0)