Hi All,

I am attempting to setup secure DNS on an OpenBSD 6.7 system using NSD,
Unbound and a package called Opendnssec.

I seem to have arrived at a point where one of the Opendnssec daemons,
"ods-signerd", crashes on startup i.e.
> # ods-signerd -dv
> OpenDNSSEC signer engine version 2.1.6
> Bus error in ldns_rr_clone
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Threaddump
> Bus error

I'm not sure exactly what Threaddump means but, as far as I can tell, no
core file is dumped/written.

Is there something I can/should do in order to enable a core dump, or to
gather some more debug info. that I can pass on to the Opendnssec
developers?

Alternatively, if anyone has any ideas about what could be causing the
problem, or how to avoid it, that would be even better :-).

The other daemon started by Opendnssec seems to be running "as expected"
e.g.
> # ps aux | grep ods
> _opendns 67028  0.0  1.1 24140 33728 ??  I    7Sep20    9:02.01
> /usr/local/sbin/ods-enforcerd

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Robb.