On 10/10/20 4:40 PM, Brennan Vincent wrote:

On 10/10/20 3:29 PM, Brennan Vincent wrote:
On `apm -S` or `zzz`, the system appears to power down, but when I try to wake it back up, the power does come on (fans spin, keyboard lights come on) but the screen is black and the system is unresponsive.

/var/log/messages attached.

Anyone have some idea what steps I should take to investigate/debug this?

Thanks
Brennan

Forgot to mention: I am running -current.

If I boot with `disable amdgpu`, the issue goes away.

It is probably related to this issue, which I reported previously, and which was at least partially fixed (I don't get panics now, at any rate): http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/Dell-XPS-9575-with-dual-discrete-integrated-GPU-amdgpu-causes-kernel-panic-td377365.html