Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If it's practical for you, you might try using ratpoison under X. It's
> a lightweight window manager inspired by screen, with the added
> benefit of doing side-by-side split screen.

I've seen several mentions of ratpoison and X.  I'm not running X and
didn't plan to.  How much X is required to run `Ratpoison'.  I do want
a screen with much finer resolution that the stock console setup.  It
is absolutely huge and I want more on the screen.

How do I get a dependancy list of ratpoison?