Question: is the amdgpu(4) manual page up to correct and up to date?

https://man.openbsd.org/amdgpu

I set up an xorg.conf file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf and was trying to get
AMDgpu working.

The man page uses "Device" as the section. This worked as root but not
a normal user. When I changed "Device" to "OutputClass," X loaded
without error as a normal user.

Also, the man page does not mention setting

machdep.allowaperture=1

in /etc/sysctl.conf

cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "OutputClass"
        Identifier "AMDgpu"
        MatchDriver "amdgpu"
        Driver "amdgpu"
        Option "DRI" "3"
        Option "TearFree" "true"
EndSection
#copied from /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-amdgpu.conf

#Section "Device"
#       Identifier "AMDgpu"
#       Driver "amdgpu"
#       Option "DRI" "3"
#       Option "TearFree" "true"
#EndSection

Section  "Files"
        FontPath "/usr/local/share/fonts/spleen/"
        FontPath "/usr/local/share/fonts/ghostscript"
EndSection

6.8 GENERIC.MP#98 amd64

As a normal user, and using "Device" X fails with "No devices
detected. If I leave out the section completely, X goes through mode
setting and chooses Radeon.