On 20/10/21 09:26PM, Sebastian Benoit wrote:
> * i'm not sure we wanted session resumption to be enabled by default
> because of the security implications regarding perferct forward
> secrecy. Indeed the option is off by default at the moment.

Hey, thanks for explaining a bit. :) I read about session resumption
after your mail and can see why the default is off.

Originally I noticed the disparity between what the man page states and
what Qualys reports because I was comparing the results of default
ciphers and `tls { ciphers secure }`, as `openssl ciphers -v secure`
returns an error and SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(3) doesn't list secure as
a control string.

--
https://amissing.link