On Thu, 19 Nov 2020, Todd C. Miller wrote:

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:07:33 +0000, Roderick wrote:

g++, gcc and gcov in /bin are from Apr 13, 2019. The rest are from
Oct 5, 2020.

That explains your problem.  The upgrade would have removed any
obsolete /usr/lib/gcc-lib/amd64-unknown-openbsd* directory which
the old gcc binaries require.

tar tvzf base68.tgz | grep gcc

gives nothing. It seems, gcc was removed from i386. That explains
the old date of my gcc binary that was never deleted. But that
does not explain that /usr/lib/gcc-lib disappeared. I think it
was never in the upgrade instructions to delete it.

I tested my disk with gsmartcontrol and it is OK. Problems
that my gigant root fs could bring are, in my oppinion, only
when booting, and they never occur.

Rod.