>This is a long shot but, do you have your keyboard/mouse connected to
>the monitor instead of directly to the motherboard ?

What's weird is that my keyboard is connected directly to the motherboard of
the machine. I've tried reconnecting the keyboard to a different usb port and
it still didn't work.

I'm going to try and expose the machine via SSH, wait for the system to go to
sleep and stop waking up the monitor and try and access it to see whether or
not it's just Xenodm or the whole machine.

I'll also try using xset as mentioned in a previous email.

Ben Raskin