On 22/12/20 10:18 am, pipus wrote:
> First rule Dunning-Kruger club is to … [ snip telegraphic diarrhoea ]
>
> Interesting 28 public and private emails protecting Stuart  … [ snip
> telegraphic diarrhoea ]

Seriously, grow up.  It is said that empty vessels make the most sound,
and you've made more than enough noise.

> Australia is nearing a totalitarian state, … [ snip more telegraphic
> diarrhoea ]

… and?  Unless you live here, that's our problem to deal with and not
yours.  I look around at other places that are world-wide accepted as
totalitarian states, and this one really doesn't seem that totalitarian
in comparison.

In any case, such discussions are irrelevant here.  There's a file,
/dev/null, that you might want to send this diatribe to.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.