Hello!

hamdi201...@gmail.com (Andreas X), 2020.12.29 (Tue) 13:53 (CET):
> > > I happen to come across this blog today that may help
> > > you clarify some of your questions:
> >
> > https://ozgur.kazancci.com/secure-fast-vpn-server-wireguard-setup-on-openbsd-and-configure-windows-10-clients-to-connect-through-it/
> >
> > I hope it helps. I am planning to set up one myself in the near future.
> > Please keep us posted how yours turn out.
> >
> > Hakan Duran
> >
> Hi Hakan, thank you for this!
> It works nicely, and has helped me a lot!

I recently got it to work, too, after some fiddling, with this client:

https://download.wireguard.com/windows-client/wireguard-installer.exe

But... this requires admin rights under windows. Not for the
installation, which would be natural, but for connecting, too.

There's talk about workarounds:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WireGuard/comments/frizel/solution_managing_wireguard_on_windows_as_a/

Which are... ugly?

So, my question is: do you have a non-admin way to connect or are you
just taking the risk?

Sorry for the non-OpenBSD talk here, we should take this elsewhere;
better reply privately, thanks!

Marcus