Hi!
my laptop, a ThinkPad P1 ships with the nVIDIA Quadro T1000 dGPU.

sysctl hw.sensors reports an energy discharge rate of 30 Wh and CPU
temperatures of around 60 degrees. (I guess the cpu/gpu shared heatpipe isn't
doing any good...)
Yes, apm is active and properly configured. (clock @ 800 Mhz)
This is exactly the same behaviour I experienced some time ago on Linux, that I
solved through acpi_calls.

How could I turn completely off the dGPU?
Unfortunately disabling the GPU trough BIOS isn't possible.

I don't think there is the need for a dmesg or any other kind of log, but let
me know if I'm wrong, I will immediately comply.
Thanks!