Hello misc, how are you?

I've got this scenario:

A ikev2 passive server in France that got:

A CA
A server certificate for tls server
And a client certificate for tls client

I export the CA in PEM format and put it on /etc/iked/ca

Next I export the private key and the certificate and put it on:

/etc/iked/private/client.key

And the certificate I put it on /etc/iked/pubkeys/ufqdn

I also export the PEM of the server and put it on /etc/iked/certs

Next on iked.conf I use src-id with the email CN that I've got configured.

I cannot connect to my server with openiked but with the exactly the same
configuration on a strongswan client it works.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards
RG
--