acme-client: /etc/ssl/primary.example.com.crt: unknown SAN entry:
alternate.example.com
acme-client: bad exit: revokeproc(55821): 1

(My real domain is legitimate, and not example.com.)

I recently decommissioned one of the aliases for my servers, but my nightly
acme-client run threw an error.  Although I removed the alias from
acme-client.conf, it is obviously still present in my certificate and seems
to be confusing the renewal process.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?  I tried force-renewal (-F) without
success but haven't tried revoking yet.  Is it possible to fix without
revocation?

Thanks.

--david