Hey,
i have a problem restarting nsd from a script that is run as doas. I have read the man page of doas several times, but i dont understand what i am doing wrong. Maybe someone of you could help me out. That would be so nice.

My problem is": I have a script called "worker" and i invoce that script via

doas sh /home/leo/bin/worker

The script looks like this:

#!/bin/sh
tar xf /tmp/queue.tar -C /var/nsd/zonefiles/master
rcctl restart nsd

The tar command gets successfully executed as root and the files get extracted fine. But the rcctl command does not restart nsd. It just does nothing. Like it is not executed as root. Do you know what i am doing wrong here?

My /etc/doas.conf looks like this:

permit nopass leo as root cmd sh args /home/leo/bin/worker

I am sure i am doing a very simple mistake here. But i cannot figure out what i am doing wrong. Could someone of you please be so kind to send me to the right direction?

Thanks so much and greetings
Leo