On 2/18/2021 12:26 PM, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
Chris Zakelj [c.zak...@ieee.org] wrote:
Thought I'd try using the Dell and ARC-1200 combination with 6.9-BETA I
mentioned a couple months ago
(https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=158259981320518), but still no luck.
Dmesg of both 6.9-BETA and verbose FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE attached in case
they might be useful. I've also gone backwards to 5.8-RELEASE on the off
chance I could zero in on a change that broke things, but no luck there,
either.

Can you please try booting different versions until you find one that works?

You said OpenBSD 5.8 does not boot either? Did you mean 6.8? And,
can you try OpenBSD 5.4 and 5.5 ?

Five-point-eight is correct.  I went through
https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/src/sys/dev/pci/arc.c checking for when changes to the driver hit a release, and attempted booting those releases. I'll look at more mirrors on the list to see if I can find those older releases and report back either way.