Hi folks,
thanks for everyone who replied on and off list,
I had not considered the console only user who uses audio also...
(I had not even considered this  so pardon my ignorance folks,
and thanks to Sebastian, Abel, and David for replying on and off list

I guess Ill just add rcctl disable sndiod to my deploy ment scripts
for my use cases :)

Thanks again to all who considered it

:)

--