On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 04:25:53PM +0100, Fredrik Engberg wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I had no luck with the "Qu-b0-hr-b0-48" firmware. But I had to change to
> "Qu-c0-hr-b0-48" and that seems to work.  Here it is the changes I had to do
> to get it working. I might have done something wrong here so please point it
> out to me.

Great! Thank for you doing this :)

Your patch looks fine.

Now we are only missing a patch for the sysutils/firmware/iwx port
such that this new firmware file can be installed with fw_update.
Ideally, the firmware port should be updated before support for
this new device is added to the driver.

And fw_update will need an updated and signed firmware package on
the mirrors. The person who currently takes care of uploading the
official firmware packages is sthen@ so please get in touch with
him if you want to finish the job.

Regards,
Stefan