Dear Pascal,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 10:52:15PM +0100, Pascal Huisman wrote:
> I have sieve filtering setup threw lmtp to dovecot. Dovecot does the
> filtering. It works. But for the subaddressing it doesn't.

I think you might need to set 'rcpt-to' in smtpd.conf on the lmtpd line,
otherwise the 'envelope' RCPT TO is your unix username, instead of the
mail's envelope recipient. That said, you'll likely run into problems
with extensions: many services reject + in the username part of a mail
address.

Petr

--
id' Ash = Ash; id' Dust = Dust; id' _ = undefined