> 24. mar. 2021 kl. 19:33 skrev jeanpierre
> <jeanpie...@jeanpierredevilliers.xyz>:
>
> Does there exist an OpenBSD analogue for FreeBSD's blacklistd daemon?
>
> For the sake of completeness: blacklistd is a daemon that, using pf
> anchors, blocks connections from abusive hosts to parctiular services
> (e.g. sshd) until they start behaving themselves again.
>
> I find it very useful for timming down log files.

Not in the base system but you might want to take a peek at pf-badhosts
(described among other places in this OpenBSD Journal article
https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article;sid=20210119113425
<https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article;sid=20210119113425>) which should be
fairly easy to adapt to using more or other sources such as the bsdly.net
<http://bsdly.net/> feed maintained mainly by kind robots under supervision by
yours truly (see
https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/08/badness-enumerated-by-robots.html
<https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/08/badness-enumerated-by-robots.html> and