Hi all,

I'm using ProxyJump with SSH to connect to a bunch of systems behind a
jumphost:

Host jump
        HostName bastion.example.tld
        ProxyJump none
        ControlPersist 3600
        DynamicForward localhost:1080

Host *
        ForwardAgent yes
        ProxyJump jump
        AddKeysToAgent confirm 43200
        CanonicalDomains example.tld
        CanonicalizeHostname yes
        ServerAliveInterval 5
        ServerAliveCountMax 12
        ControlPath ~/.ssh/master-%r@%h:%p
        ControlMaster auto

This works well: when I `ssh machine`, I get prompted for the
passphrase on my key which then gets loaded into my ssh-agent as SSH
first connects to the jump host.

Subsequently, I get asked to confirm usage of the key when ssh
connects to the target `machine` behind the jump host, and I get
logged in.

However, I would also like to use the DynamicForward to `jump` to
proxy HTTP(S) traffic.  To that end I do `ssh -O forward jump`, and
the DynamicForward is enabled.

Is there a way to tell SSH to automatically enable forwarding to the
jump host, so I don't have to `ssh -O forward jump` before using the
forwarded port?

Thanks,

Paul

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/