Hi,

MITM is an ancient attack technique and it is not a good idea because it breaks
original cert chain. So client (application) will see that cert is different on
its end. Most people and apps reject connection to a resource with fake cert
which you're going to send to them.

But you can use Squid for MITM as Stuart recommended, from my side
HaProxy/Nginx can help you too to do this. For SNI Snort/Suricata can be useful
but for TLS up to v1.2 only.

Sniffing the traffic that way is a bad idea, most of services uses TLSv1.3 with
encrypted SNI. So your work will disappear in months.

Martin