Dear openbsd-misc,

I would like to setup laptops with OpenBSD for office use by non-technical
people.
One requirement would be to have the user interface and programs be in the
local language.
I know OpenBSD base doesn't support localization, but the facilities in base
wouldn't directly be interacted with by the user anyway.
The environment would consist of a full Gnome desktop, Firefox and Libreoffice.
Do the Openbsd packages of those ship with localization?
Is there a central file / global "knob" that is read by all programs where on
can set a "system" (or user) language?
Does anyone have experience with such a setup?

In the end is it possible to set up the gnome shell / main user interface,
programs like nautilus, firefox and Libreoffice to all be in lets say French?
I am asking here, because in a quite extensive search of the docs I didn't find
explicit mention of this.

All the Best,
Mashle