Tommy, dear, I am female.

And generally, my apologies for the disclaimer, we work mostly in LE, and are
required by legal to put it at the end of emails, as most of you will know. I
personally do not see the point but as we deal with multi-national companies
that do the same it has become somewhat of a standard. I should have removed it
before sending.

Cheers
Nan