Hi,

I can't update my raspberry pi 3B to 6.9. I get errors like this:

Let's upgrade the sets!
Location of sets? (disk http nfs or 'done') [http]
HTTP proxy URL? (e.g. 'http://proxy:8080', or 'none') [none]
(Unable to get list from ftp.openbsd.org, but that is OK)
HTTP Server? (hostname or 'done') [cloudflare.cdn.openbsd.org]
Server directory? [pub/OpenBSD/6.9/arm64]
Unable to connect using https. Use http instead? [no]
Location of sets? (disk http nfs or 'done') [http]
HTTP proxy URL? (e.g. 'http://proxy:8080', or 'none') [none]
(Unable to get list from ftp.openbsd.org, but that is OK)
HTTP Server? (hostname or 'done') [cloudflare.cdn.openbsd.org]
Server directory? [pub/OpenBSD/6.9/arm64]
Unable to connect using https. Use http instead? [no] yes
Unable to get a verified list of distribution sets.
TLS handshake failure: handshake failed: error:1404B410:SSL
routines:ST_CONNECT:sslv3 alert handshake failure
Looked at http://cloudflare.cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.9/arm64 and
found no OpenBSD/arm64 6.9 sets.  The set names looked for were:
    bsd                     man69.tgz               xserv69.tgz
    bsd.mp                  game69.tgz              site69.tgz
    bsd.rd                  xbase69.tgz             site69-rpi3_obsd.tgz
    base69.tgz              xshare69.tgz
    comp69.tgz              xfont69.tgz

This line:

TLS handshake failure: handshake failed: error:1404B410:SSL
routines:ST_CONNECT:sslv3 alert handshake failure

is also present when I try to install any package on 6.8. I looked for it
over google and found no clues, just one patch that looks like to issue
tihs, but a full recompile would last longer then a fresh 6.9 install.

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks.

matheus

--