Hi all,

I'm trying to communicate between a Raspberry Pi (3B, 3B+, 4B) on
OpenBSD 6.9 and an Arduino with the built in (GPIO) serial interface.
With the Raspi 3B version, the serial interface definitely seems to be
work. I can use the console when connecting my laptop to the UART pins
of the Raspi and:

boot> set tty com0

Now I do not want to communicate with the Arduino. The tty should not
block the serial interface:

boot> set tty fb0

However, when I try to use any available serial interface, I always get
an error message:

# cu /dev/cuaU0 -s 115200
cu: open("/dev/cuaU0"): Device not configured

This repeats for all available devices.

Has someone successfully used the serial device? Any hints?

Thanks
Sven