Hi all.

I have an OpenBSD box that breaks after a week or so of running. All network
traffic stops reaching the box. If I look at the screen or serial output, I can
get the "login:" prompt, and when I enter my name I get prompted for a
password, but once I enter a password it hangs. Key presses and control codes
still show on the screen, but the login never succeeds or fails. I thought
control-C might cause it to go back to the login prompt, but it doesn't. I have
to hard reboot the box to get it back.

This box runs a Wireguard server accessible from the internet, and I think it's
related to the crashing. I used to run the same WireGuard configuration on a
different OpenBSD machine (a Raspberry Pi instead of x64), and the same
crashing would happen. I blamed the crashing on the Pi port of OpenBSD, which
is why I switched machines, but it stopped happening on the Pi and started on
the x64 box.

I'm a newbie at systems administration, and don't know where to go from here.
There's no kernel panics to send, and I didn't see anything in the log files
about the crash. What should I do?

--Matt