On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 06:38:32PM +0200, Jan Stary wrote:
>Hello,
>
>playing with ntpd a bit, I am looking for a working
>nmea or udcf sensor. Can people please recommend
>an easy to use device known to work?

I use a Garmin GPS 18x with ntpd.  Works fine, just make sure you flash
it with the latest firmware (my model had an older firmware from before
the 2019 week number rollover, which confused ntpd so it wouldn't accept
the time).

I also use a Meinberg C51 DCF receiver.  Not as accurate as GPS, but also
works fine.  This model is EOL.  I expect that the newer model (C600RS)
also works, but I've never used it.

Maurice