hmm, on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:29:50AM -0700, Bob Beck said that
>       You seem to think there will be one grey entry. there could
> be many, depending on how many combinations of FROM And TO have been
> attempted from that IP address.

interesting.  yes, i was thinking in small :)

> > seems like that if i have an ip both WHITE/GREY, and -d it, only
> > the WHITE is gone.  i don't know what is the "right" thing
> > to expect here, i expected that both get nuked....
>
>       No, GREY entries are not keyed by IP - they are keyed by
> tuple i.e. IP/FROM/TO

ok, it seems to me that deleting GREY entries is basically meaningless
(and not possible using spamdb -d?) and they should be just left to
expire in any case, is that right?

-f
--
help you out?  certainly!  which way did you come in?