I am in the process of deploying an updated version of a PHP web application
that has been running on Apache and Nginx on Linux. This time I have done all
the development running the webserver on OpenBSD httpd+PHP. The setup is so
much simpler and I am used to running OpenBSD boxes as gateways/firewall so I
am familiar.

However, before I take the final step and deploy the new application on OpenBSD
httpd in production I would like to hear if anyone has any experience to share
regarding performance compared to running Apache or Nginx on Linux? Any caveats
to look out for?

Kind regards!

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.