That indeed gives much more output, but not sure it gives more clarity
as it ends with this:

--
69930 xterm CALL mprotect(0xf4aab8c6000,0x1000,0x3<PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE>)
69930 xterm RET mprotect 0
>From the output just before this the only thing that stands out to me
is that it fails to find "/home/hge/.cache/fontconfig" as that returns
an error for the unveil call and the writing of "xterm: unveil" in the
.xsession-errors happens immediately after that.